Wireless Universal Bluetooth Remote
- Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad (iOS 6.0 and above), and Android (v4.22 and above) smartphones.
- Works with the Camera 360 app (which is available on App Store & Google Play).
- One-button shutter control for photo taking and video.
- Helps you to take steadier and sharper pictures and videos by avoiding movements and vibration when holding your device.
- Allows you to require group photos or self-portraits on your device easily.
- Let’s take photos and record videos up to 30 feet away from your device.
- Compact and portable design.
- Open the remote control switch, the blue light of the remote control will flash.
- Open the Bluetooth mobile, look for new devices, then connect.
- Open the phone camera software when the pairing and connection are complete.
- phone can simply press the remote camera shutter.
- Most Android phones also can be directly controlled by the camera shutter.
- Note: If your phone can’t use this properly, then download the software “Camera360”, then open the camera settings of the software.
- For iPhone 4/4S/5 / 5S / 5C /, iPod touch 4th or newer.
- For Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4 /S5, Note 3, Note 2,Note1.
- For HTC New One, Xperia S, and lots of other android phones. (Android 4.2.2 OS and newer and iOS 6.0 or newer).